Here’s the latest heathier living update from Starbucks:
I have relook at our list and we will like to share with you that these drinks are vegan friendly:-
· Freshly brewed coffee & Tazo Full Leaf Tea
· Espresso based beverages (such as Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano, Mocha, Vanilla Latte (or other flavoured syrup) with soy milk and no whip cream.
-except White Chocolate Mocha & Caramel Macchiato (unless you request for no caramel drizzle for Caramel Macchiato)
· Tea beverages – Tea Lattes (English breakfast, earl grey with soy milk), Green Tea Latte with soy milk, Tazo® Shaken Iced Lemon Passion Tea/ Green Tea
· Classic Hot chocolate with Soy Milk and no whip cream
· Frappuccino (such as Coffee, Espresso, Mocha) with soy milk and no whip cream.
-except White Chocolate Mocha & Caramel Frappuccino (unless you request for no caramel drizzle for Caramel Frappuccino)
· Tea Based Frappuccinos : Mango Passionfruit Blended Juice Drink, Raspberry Blackcurrant Blended Juice Drink
· Our current promotional drinks – Lemon Ginger Fizzio with Mango Jelly Sparkling Beverage, Passion Tea Lemonade Fizzio with Hibiscus Jelly Sparkling Beverage.
Vegan friendly food:
· Plain bagel
· Cinnamon raisin bagel
· Multigrain bagel
· Chewy Granola, fruits & Nut
· Perfect Oatmeal
· Vegetable Pattie Capricciosa Sandwich
· Tofu Salad with Salsa Sauce (only at Starbucks Novena Hospital / Raffles Hospital)
Hope this information help.
Well, I hope the above reply from the Customer Service Office at Starbucks helps. Have a great weekend ahead everyone!
PS: Do remember to subscribe to SGVegan on the top right corner of this page to receive the latest healthier living news, happenings and giveaways in Singapore! :)