People with sensitive skin; look no further!
Pure Tincture is the only facial studio in Singapore to offer PAI facials.
It is a great facial treatment that utilises clean and gentle organic products for a high performance facial, without the risk of irritation.
Now, even the sensitive ones can enjoy a good facial without any fear of breaking out! 🙂
Just a brief background on PAI:
“In devising its bespoke sensitive skin facials, PAI has enlisted the skills of celebrated New York facialist, Sia Parlog. Sia’s impressive CV
carries glowing references from the likes of Halle Berry and Allure Magazine. She has dedicated her life to the science of skincare and her particular expertise lies in facial acupoint massage.
The facials will showcase Pai’s hero retail products alongside exclusive high performance professional developments, including the breakthrough BioAffinity Toners, deeply detoxifying Himanthalia & Sea Fennel Decongesting Face Mask and instantly uplifting Echium & Perilla BioRejuvenate Oil.”
I was extended a media invite to try out PAI’s facial at Pure Tincture. There are 2 facial types available for different skin types.
- Detox & Decongest for Oily, Combination skin prone to sensitivity;
- Restore & Rejuvenate for Dry, Mature skin prone to sensitivity
As my skin is prone to dryness (thankfully no acne!), I was recommended and tried out the Restore & Rejuvenate PAI Facial.
Here’s more information on the Restore & Rejuvenate PAI Facial (80mins):
Packed full of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9) required for skin suppleness and regeneration, this facial revitalises lacklustre skin to reveal a firm and youthful complexion.
Innovative massage techniques target key muscles acupoints, particularly around the cheekbones and the jaw line for an enhanced lifting effect.
Core ingredients include:
- Hydrating and calming Lotus water keeps sensitive skin soothed throughout.
- Echium, the rejuvenating “wonder ingredient” that intensively conditions the skin and improves the appearance of fine lines.
- Perilla oil delivers a highly concentrated source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid which enhances skin elasticity. This oil is also highly effective at eliminating facial redness.
- Creamy Cupuacu butter promotes deep and long lasting conditioning and hydration.
My thoughts about the Restore & Rejuvenate PAI facial?
My inner double eyelids became double eyelids after the facial, which makes my eyes look wider. Dark eye circles were less dark.
Also, I can feel that my cheeks are lifted. I saw too, that I had a pinkish flush at my cheeks, as if I used a blusher. People who met me that day thought I look 10 years younger!
I guess it is because of the therapeutic acupressure techniques used. I felt completely relaxed during the facial session. As I tend to have chubby cheeks, I was pleasantly surprised that during the facial, the therapist focused on my cheeks and jawline without me having to tell her, which is perfect.
And for those who tend to have oily, combination skin that is sensitive, the Detox & Decongest PAI facial (80mins) is for you!
Expertly sourced natural-active ingredients gently purify and rebalance combination and congested skin, resulting in a clear and healthy complexion.
Core ingredients include:
- ￼￼Mineral-rich Himanthalia Sea Algae with its strong sebum-balancing complex.
- Hypoallergenic Ghassoul clay draws out impurities and blackheads while depositing essential nutrients.
- Rice water vitamins and amino acids rebalance moisture levels and enhance skin tone.
- Sea Fennel and Rosehip calm and protect sensitive skin throughout.
So what is so special about the acupressure techniques used in the PAI facials?
All Pai Facials will incorporate therapeutic Acupressure techniques. The stimulation of key facial acupoints relieves stress, increases blood flow, and flushes toxins from the skin. Specialist eye massage and a rigorous facial massage leave skin firmer, brighter and together achieve a ‘bright- eyed, wide awake’ look.
Here’s the current promotion available for Pure Tincture facials:
To celebrate our recognition in SimplyHer Smart Shoppers Award 2014, we are giving away FREE GIFTS.
(1) Pai Skin Brightening Exfoliator 30ml ($50) or
(2) sukispa Moisturizer and Toner 7.5ml in white organic cotton pouch ($45)
with any facial* booked in April 2014.
* Facial can be paid in April and complete later by June 2014.
Exclusively for SGVegan readers!
30% off PAI Face Confidence Facial @ $112 (usual $160)
* Must be 1st timers with Pure Tincture
* Valid till 6 July 2014
** Note that SGVegan readers can only opt for either OPTION 1 or 2.
Email in to Pure Tincture Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. Or you can give them a ring at 6337 6411. Make sure to quote “SGVegan” to be entitled to 30% off your PAI facial.
Pure Tincture is located at:
1 Coleman Street The Adelphi #B1-10
(Go down the steps, left of the bridal store.)