Here’s the latest heathier living update from Starbucks:
I have relook at our list and we will like to share with you that these drinks are vegan friendly:-
· Freshly brewed coffee & Tazo Full Leaf Tea
· Espresso based beverages (such as Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano, Mocha, Vanilla Latte (or other flavoured syrup) with soy milk and no whip cream.
-except White Chocolate Mocha & Caramel Macchiato (unless you request for no caramel drizzle for Caramel Macchiato)
· Tea beverages – Tea Lattes (English breakfast, earl grey with soy milk), Green Tea Latte with soy milk, Tazo® Shaken Iced Lemon Passion Tea/ Green Tea
· Classic Hot chocolate with Soy Milk and no whip cream
I have clarified that the powder we used to make classic hot chocolate does not contain egg and dairy.
(just ensure that you do not order our signature hot chocolate as this does contain dairy)
(10 Sept 2014 Update: “The classic hot chocolate is actually not on our drinks menu but we are to prepare it upon request.”)
· Frappuccino (such as Coffee, Espresso, Mocha) with soy milk and no whip cream.
-except White Chocolate Mocha & Caramel Frappuccino (unless you request for no caramel drizzle for Caramel Frappuccino)
· Tea Based Frappuccinos : Mango Passionfruit Blended Juice Drink, Raspberry Blackcurrant Blended Juice Drink
· Our current promotional drinks – Lemon Ginger Fizzio with Mango Jelly Sparkling Beverage, Passion Tea Lemonade Fizzio with Hibiscus Jelly Sparkling Beverage.
Vegan friendly food:
· Plain bagel
· Cinnamon raisin bagel
· Multigrain bagel
· Chewy Granola, fruits & Nut
· Perfect Oatmeal
Vegetable Pattie Capricciosa Sandwich (10 Sept 2014 Update: “no longer available on our menu”)
· Tofu Salad with Salsa Sauce (only at Starbucks Novena Hospital / Raffles Hospital)
Hope this information help.
Well, I hope the above reply from the Customer Service Office at Starbucks helps. Have a great weekend ahead everyone!
PS: Do remember to subscribe to SGVegan on the top right corner of this page to receive the latest healthier living news, happenings and giveaways in Singapore! 🙂